Home sales among all Bay Area counties in December were up 26.5 percent compared to November, according to data released Wednesday by a local research firm.
Among all counties in the region, Solano County saw home sales increase 34.1 percent month-to-month.
Alameda, at 33.2 percent, and Contra Costa County, at 31.3 percent, were not far behind.
Here are the most recently reported county-by-county median home sales figures for December 2015, compared to November 2015:
- Alameda County: 1,733 homes, up 33.2 percent
- Contra Costa County: 1,558 homes, up 31.3 percent
- Marin County: 274 homes, up 13.2 percent
- Napa County: 125 homes, up 13.6 percent
- Santa Clara County: 1,727 homes, up 26.1 percent
- San Mateo County: 632 homes, up 21.3 percent
- Solano County: 668 homes, up 34.1 percent
- Sonoma County: 575 homes, up 13.9 percent
- BAY AREA: 7,876 homes, up 26.5 percent